8x8

Missy tagged me for this a while ago, but I always forget to go back and do these things!

The Rules:
  • Mentioned who tagged you
  • Complete the list of 8’s
  • Tag 8 people
8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
  1. The end of the school year!
  2. Catching up on things I've been neglecting
  3. Our anniversary
  4. Losing weight
  5. Getting the windows replaced in our house
  6. Figuring out our baby plan
  7. Getting my hair cut
  8. Relaxing
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
  1. Went to work
  2. Had a meeting in a bar
  3. Cooked dinner
  4. Comforted a friend with cancer
  5. Worked in the garden
  6. Slept
  7. Finished report cards
  8. Caught up with a good friend
8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO
  1. Get pregnant
  2. Have a healthy baby
  3. Fit into clothes 2-3 sizes smaller than I can now
  4. Knit/Crochet
  5. Paint (pictures, not houses/rooms)
  6. Sing (and sound good)
  7. Fly
  8. Come up with brilliant/creative ideas

8 SHOWS I WATCH

  1. House Hunters
  2. Grey's Anatomy
  3. Private Practice
  4. Desperate Housewives
  5. Family Guy
  6. South Park
  7. Hells Kitchen
  8. The Universe

8 FAVORITE FRUITS

  1. Watermelon
  2. Cherries
  3. Strawberries
  4. Pears
  5. Raspberries
  6. Blackberries
  7. Pineapple
  8. Blueberries

8 PLACES I’D LIKE TO TRAVEL

  1. Australia
  2. Galapagos Islands
  3. England
  4. Italy
  5. Alaska
  6. Greece
  7. Prague
  8. Amsterdam

8 PLACES I’VE LIVED

  1. Los Angeles, CA
  2. Santa Barbara, CA
  3. North Los Angeles, CA
  4. uh, that's it.




8 FOLKS I’M TAGGING

I'm tagging YOU!! If you want to do this, consider yourself tagged! (cop out, I know!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies