tears

I've been hit by overwhelming sadness.  My BFNs have destroyed me more than I thought possible.  

The past seven days have been incredibly emotional and life changing in ways that have nothing to do with making babies.  We are now unemployed, moving, and filled with uncertainty in nearly every aspect of our lives.  As horrible of timing as pregnancy would have been with all that the past week has brought us, it was my glimmer of hope.  My hope that something good might actually happen.  The part about trying again has also been taken from us.  We can't very well put money into fertility treatments when we have no more income.  I think that is where it stings the most.  If I knew that we could just try again in a month or two, I think I would be handling this better.  We also got news, less than two weeks ago, that our donor is most likely done helping us.  September would have been the last month for him to help, but now I guess it's done.  We do have about 10 mil. sperm on ice.  Not really enough for IUI, but the vials should give us enough for 2-3 IVF cycles, if we ever get there.  

I just can't stop the tears.  I know it is more than just the BFN getting me.  I know it is everything that the last 7 days have brought us just exploding.  I just can't stop it though.  And, of course, I could go out tonight with some mom friends, but they are going to see What to Expect when You're Expecting, and I just can't stomach sitting through that.  



Comments

  1. *hugs* That's an unimaginable amount of stuff to have to deal with all in one week. Sending P&PTs. I hope you find a light at the end of the tunnel soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that is so much for you to have to deal with! I'm so sorry things just seem to be falling apart right now:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry that this is happening. It's understandable that you are heartbroken, scared...It's just not fair. I'm holding you in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear this. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry for all that you are going through. I wish there was more that I could to help. Although our situation is a little different, I know the anxiety that uncertainty can bring and I am so sorry. I have alot of uncertainty in my life right now too. I hope that things look brighter for you very soon!! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry {{{HUGS}}} IF just sucks, that's all there is to it. Hope things look up very, very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no, Emmy, I'm so sorry to hear all this. Hugs to you. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Emmy, that is sooo much to deal with over the course of only a week :( I'm so so sorry. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ugh, so sorry for all you are going through. I am in a similar boat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there. Just happened to click over to your blog and am wondering how you're doing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies