11 DPO

On Saturday, I really felt pregnant.  I was so sure that I was.  Yesterday, I didn't feel it at all and was so sure that I'm not.  

The clinic told me to test on the 26th, but I knew there is no way I could hold out till Thursday to test.  With my IVF cycle, I got my first BFP at 11 dpo.  It was light, but it was there.  Today, my test was clearly negative.  I can see where the second line should be, but there is not even a hint of color.  I know that 11 dpo is early, and all of that, but I think I am out for this cycle.  I'll take the progesterone for another few days, but all signs point to this cycle as a bust.  

I'm taking this a lot harder than I thought I would.  A lot has changed/happened in the last 2 weeks, and I don't know if/when we'll be able to try again.  And as much as everything that has hit the fan in the last week makes the timing extraordinarily bad, it would have been a nice beacon of hope.  I'll keep testing until AF shows (which should be tomorrow) or until Thursday.  But, really, I'm out.



Comments

  1. Hold out hope - its still early!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about the BFN, and about how you are taking it harder than you thought you would:( (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( It is still early.... and yet, I understand your feelings about it. I hope you get a big surprise over the next few days. I'm hanging onto that bit of hope yet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies