Awards!

Thanks to L, from There's a baby at the end, right? for giving me the Over the Top award! I'm not quite sure what I did to deserve it!


The Rules for the Over the Top Award are:

  1. You Can Only Use One Word (the hard part!)
  2. Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers
  3. Alert them that you have given them this award
  4. Have Fun!

The Fun:

  1. Where is your cell phone? table
  2. Your hair? down
  3. Your mother? wonderful
  4. Your father? dead
  5. Your favorite food? lasagna
  6. Your dream last night? none
  7. Your favorite drink? wine
  8. Your dream/goal? happiness
  9. What room are you in? family
  10. Your hobby? photography
  11. Your fear? failure
  12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Motherhood
  13. Where were you last night? home
  14. Something that you aren’t? happy
  15. Muffins? now!
  16. Wish list item? cash
  17. Where did you grow up? home
  18. Last thing you did? drink
  19. What are you wearing? funeral
  20. Your TV? days
  21. Your pets? none
  22. Friends? intermittent
  23. Your life? lacking
  24. Your mood? sad
  25. Missing someone? brother
  26. Vehicle? dependable
  27. Something you’re not wearing? Socks
  28. Your favorite store? tj's
  29. Your favorite color? purple
  30. When was the last time you laughed? funeral
  31. Last time you cried? always
  32. Your best friend? B
  33. One place that I go to over and over? bed
  34. One person who emails me regularly? no
  35. Favorite place to eat? Meltingpot
Now I'm supposed to give this to 6 other bloggers. This is the part I dislike most about these things. I think answering the questions is fun sometimes, but I hate picking people to pass it on to. There are lots of great bloggers out there who I read regularly. None are more or less deserving than any of the others. I also don't want to pressure someone with this, or something else that they don't want to do (not that I feel that way).

I tag all of you. If you are reading this, you're tagged. Thanks for reading, thanks for supporting me.

Comments

  1. Your list made me sad. You and I are so similar it seems. Reading your list made me think of what answers I would give for mine, and they are very similar. Oh, I really pray that you can get out of this pit you are in. I am so sorry that you are hurting so much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies