break down #3,641... aw crap, I lost count

I'm losing it, I swear.  It feels like the universe is turning against me again.  

I had a meeting yesterday, and I walked out contemplating a change in profession.  Seriously. Any ideas of something else I can do?

My computer wouldn't turn on yesterday.  At all.  Then, I borrowed someone's battery and it magically worked.  Now it works with my battery, but I'm worried about it dying.   

AF arrived yesterday- not that I was expecting anything different.  It's just that little reminder of where I am.  Still haven't heard from BIL. 

I have a RE# 3 initial consultation on Friday.  Hopefully the 3rd time's the charm. 

Comments

  1. I'm sorry your feeling so off. :( AF usually does that to me. I hope that you are having a better day so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stinks that you haven't heard from BIL yet. We are still trying to make plans to get together with my BIL & SIL to discuss all the ins & outs.
    Maybe you will feel better after the Re and when you get the answer from BIL. I know having more information always makes me feel better. While waiting on information makes me Nuts!
    Our 3rd Re was the charm-- wishing it for you too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies