addict

I am a POAS addict.  I admit it.  I have an addiction.  This morning, I started trying to satisfy my addiction with another internet cheapy hpt.  The test line was about the same as yesterdays first IC test line, actually now that I really compared the two, it is a smidgen darker.  So, I took out another IC, because yesterday the second one was darker than the first.  The second one had a TON of dye in it and the whole thing turned pink!  Then the test line started to appear.  There is still a bunch of dye in the background (2 hours later).  So, to finish off my addiction, I took out a FRER.  I thought that perhaps a 'real' test might give me some clues.  It's still pretty light, but I can see the line on the FRER!  I have an expired digital that I may try tomorrow.  I know it takes a lot more hcg to make the digital go, but if I'm doubling appropriately, I think it should work.  And if it doesn't, I can blame it on last summer's expiration date.  Any thoughts?  Big thanks to Ella, for allowing me to have such a stock of hpts to satisfy my addiction!

The FRER, 7dp5dt:
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Looks like a sure thing to me. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh now that one I see FOR SURE!

    You are so funny and totally opposite of me. I didn't take a SINGLE test during our IVF. Well, not until I had the beta and knew it was going to be positive. Then I went home and took one ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do believe that your eggo is preggo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a BFP!!! OMG. I'm so excited for you. I can't wait for the official beta to see some great numbers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo that sounds very positive! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely a nice, pretty second line. Looks like my first test with my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh!!! That looks legit to me!! {{HUGS}}!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm starting to jump up and down now, that's a line girly! Congratualtions, your eggo is preggo =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. if that was taken in the time line then you have a HUGE positive lady!!!!!!! hmmm...how do you feel about twins?

    ReplyDelete
  10. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! I'm whisper-screaming here at my desk as I catch up on your recent blog posts since I've been away from my computer for the holiday. Congratulations, Emmy! How much longer til the beta!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A line is a line sister and I see a LINE (two lines) :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowwwww!!!!! You are pregnant!!!!!!! Beautiful FRER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two lines, honey!!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A line is ALWAYS a line, Emmy! And that is a big beautiful line! AHHHHH!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! Congratulations! I'm so thrilled that you are seeing two lines on those HPTs, guess they really are lucky ;)

    And I was totally a POAS addict, too! I was frankly shocked when I found that I had those left over - I thought for sure I would have peed on them! LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know you don't know me, but I know Ella threw Summer.....Congrats on the BFP!! After a total of 3 miscarriages, I'll be giving birth to our second child in Jan 2011, so happy the light at the end of the tunnel is bright for you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats! This is great news. I knew this was going to be good news! And I saw a cryptic message from Ella on FB and immediately thought she must have seen an update from you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations Emmy! That is most definitely a second line!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on your BFP!! You are pregnant! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Definitely see it! Super exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Definitely seeing that line!! OMG!! I'm keeping all things crossed that this little one sticks!

    You are PREGGO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's a BFP!!! Pee on as many sticks as you want, it's okay to be addicted!! :)

    I want to pass a blog award on to you!
    http://babywid.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-would-like-to-thankanother-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies