dreams

I typically don't remember my dreams, but for the last week or so, I have been remembering my dreams quite vividly.  The last few nights, they've involved me sleeping with someone other than my husband.  I don't know if it because I am getting to that fertile time of the month or what.  So strange!  It doesn't help that our potential known donor has been spending the night here often, and will continue to.  Hey D, wanna fill this cup while I get the turkey baster? 

There is a large part of me that wishes we were just going to dIUI.  IVF still scares me- for many reasons. 

Any dream interpreters out there?

Comments

  1. Maybe you are just hor.ny. I assume you have no active desire to go out and cheat on your DH...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is normal. I always have dreams about other men. I enjoy them :) I wonder if it is because you are getting to your fertile time.

    It would be easier just to get a turkey baster. It must be hard to not ask him.

    I am sorry that you have to go through this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd have to say it's perfect normal. It does complicate things when the KD is in the next room!

    P.S. if you ever start looking into DIY donor cycles, let me know... I've got some insights I should share that I didn't ever post on my blog since some of my family (including MIL) read the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We considered dIUI for a long time, but I think we ruled that one out. I wish my husband had a brother we could ask. All he has our cousins that I'm not too fond of!

    Dreams confuse the heck out of me. I had a WEIRD one about my ex-boyfriend from high school. Where the heck did that come from?!
    ~Michelle
    www.mmproper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies