stuff and things

I ended up getting a meeting with my doctor to talk things out.  He really is a nice guy, and made me feel better about what's coming up.  He didn't even charge me for the 20 minutes or so he spent with me.  I also got my FSH retested- it's 8.  Pretty consistent to the 7.9 last July.

Flow started yesterday.  I am going to start taking bcp today, for just under 3 weeks, have my withdraw bleed, then get going.  It's hard to believe that we are finally getting there.  It's so crazy.  I'm so nervous about the whole thing, and feeling really chicken about giving myself shots.  I'm such a pansy!

That whole yesterday passed fairly easily.  The one thing that got to me most is remembering that in my perfect world, I would have announced my pregnancy to the fam. two years ago.  It's hard to think about all of the things that have happened since then and where we are now.

Work is really busy right now, and stressful.  My layoff has been officially rescinded.  I'm very, very tired.

Comments

  1. Yay for your layoff being rescinded! I am so excited for your IVF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the whole IVF process seems overwhelming but one it gets rolling it's so exciting. The shots are easy after the first couple. Enjoy your break on the BCPs before everything gets rolling and GL, can't wait to follow you through the process =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be starting my IVF cycle in June, too after a false start in May. The first set of shots weren't bad (and I'm freakishly scared of needles). Not looking forward to the intermuscular shots later in the game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so rescinded means you still have a job right? LOL!! Obviously I Need to go back to school for vocab. LOL!!!

    I am sorry you are so tired, but I am glad that you are getting going on this whole thing! SWEETTT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you were able to get into to see the doc! And at no charge too :) It helps when you get to talk to someone competent ;-)

    Hooray for your job being saved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great that your doctor took the time to talk you through everything. Having a good relationship with your RE makes a difference. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad that everything with your job and road to IVF are going well. You'll be fine with the shots... and consider recruiting DH - D was hesitant at first but quickly became a pro!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies