Argh!

I just got another baby shower invitation.  I wasn't expecting this one.  There is no way in h**l I'll be attending.  Ever since this girl got pregnant with her first, she has been totally intolerable.  She throws an attitude of superiority because she is a mom, and that clearly makes her better than anyone who is not.  She also things she knows everything about kids and pregnancy and no one else knows anything, even her husband.

And the biggest kicker-- she brags that she has only TTC two cycles and she's about to have her second child.  I can't even stand to be in the same room with her anymore and I haven't been since August, when I learned she was pregnant again.  Oh yeah, and I can't stand the girl who is throwing the shower-- she is a liar and a user. 

Sounds like a fun day, doesn't it?

What's funny is that there are not that many people who I don't like.  These two "best friends" top the list though.  I just want to scream.

Comments

  1. I am screaming right along with ya! People like that make me want a root canal! :) Thanks for the comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Emmy. You are so sweet.

    And btw, this woman sounds so selfish and horrid, I wouldn't even send a gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. !!! We literally opened a bottle of Zin Alley like a month ago! That is one of my favorite Zins out there (and I love the owner... he is so nice and laid back!). Have you had their port? Mmmm. My other favs are Oppolo, Peachy Canyon and Turley (though I can't afford many of Turley's Zins... :). I could go on and on about Paso, we had such an amazing trip - we visited 25 wineries there and brought back a few cases of wine, and we often have wine shipped back to us because we love it so much!

    That's so cool - what are your other favs out there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't blame you for not going. Who has a baby shower for the second child anyway? And I completely agree that people who think non-mothers are not entitled to opinions are so obnoxious.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies