So, I've posted here before about my weight loss issues. I've decided to jump on the blog weight loss bandwagon. The more things/people to hold me accountable the better! So far, I am down about 8-10 pounds, depending on the day. I still really should lose another 25 pounds. That will put me at the top of my healthy weight range for my height. I've been there before-- assuming I exercise to get there, it will be really hard for me to get too much under that. At the top of the 'healthy' range for my height, I've been a pretty muscular size 6-8. I've always had a more 'atheletic' body type, not that I'm trying to deny the fact that I've been overweight most of my life. Sigh. So, I'm joining:

Who's with me?

Comments

  1. YEAH!!! You know I am with you. I am working on 4 hours sleep from last night, so I amgoing to pretty up my post/and blog tomorrow sometime....but I am glad you are doing it too!! YEAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I know you'll do great! :) I'm sending lots of "lose weight" vibes your way!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies