busy

I've been so busy the last few days, I've had no time to post!  I keep thinking of all of these things to write about.  Last night, I was sure that I have 2-3 posts in me, and now as I sit here, I can't remember all of the things I wanted to say! 

Lets see....

weight update:  weight loss sort of stalled, plan to up the exercise a little bit

garden update:  garlic, cilantro, and lettuce all sprouted!  Plants are all filling out well and growing, except the cucumber.  Only 1/5 in ground cucumbers seems to be living, and the upside down one is doing well too.  The watermelon has grown a lot too.  I hope to see some fruit starting to grow soon! 

baby plans update:  none, really.  still waiting for follow-up appointment on 5/20.  starting to use the room that would have been the nursery for other things, sigh. 

Work and personal life is keeping me pretty busy.  Always so much to do.  Hopefully, my thoughts will return to me soon.  

Comments

  1. I'm impressed by the garden going so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment. It means so much to me. It's hard to go through all of this, but it's nice to know that it's "normal" and I'm not going to end up in a padded room with a straight jacket. Although....
    I hope you and your family are coping well since your brother passed. I've often thought of you and your situation. My heart goes out to you.
    Have a good day and lets enjoy it, we deserve it!
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies