busy

Back to work is so hard! It is amazing how exhausting working is! I don't like being this busy and not having time to blog and garden and stuff. Yesterday was a 7am-9pm day for me. Too much! Not that I can really complain for the last 2 months I have a job.

Job update news: If you live in CA, PLEASE vote yes on the 1's on May 19th. If the 1's don't pass, even more teachers will likely get lay-offs. After the election, if 1 passes, my district will likely rescind some pink slips. I am working on adding to my credential, but that won't go through until June or July.

I don't know why, but I am not really stressed or worried about my job. It's probably everything else going on. The rest of the school year is going to fly by. 8 weeks from today is the last day until summer!

Sorry for the boring update. Although, honestly, it's kind of nice not having anything interesting going on.

Comments

  1. If I lived in CA, I'd vote! I hope it passes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for boring updates!!! :) I like to hear it all. I wish I lived out in CA to vote for you. I will just send some prayers your way!!!

    Good luck girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emmy! First, thank you so much for all of your supportive and congratulatory comments on my blog. I SO appreciate it. Second, my hubby is a teacher here in CA so you know how I'll be voting! It's good to spread the word.

    I wanted to write and tell you that I was thinking of you on the anniversary of your father's passing. I'm sorry you are having to deal with the terrible uncle, and the money stuff. I have no advice, but it does seem unfair that he is in charge and wrote everything himself. It's adding insult to injury to have to deal with debt and $$ issues at this time.

    As for the results of the SA...I am so sorry. I was hoping they would see a few there. Do you have next steps in mind? I just want to give you a little hope, because there are lots of things that you can try, if you want. I NEVER thought that we would get sperm, after 2.5 years of azoospermia, but eventually we got there. Of course, if you are ready to move on, there are many other options for you as well. Just let me know if you ever want to talk about any of this. It is so, so complicated, frustrating and UNFAIR!

    OK, sorry for the long post. I'm thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies