Ha

So, apparently, all I needed to do was write about AF to get her to show! So far, it's not too crampy.

So, the appointment is in 2.5 hours. It is almost 40 miles away, but we are allowing over an hour and a half to get there, since we do have to go into LA. I am so nervous. They said it would be a 60-90 minute appointment, complete with semen analysis that we'll get to see under the microscope too (not that there will be anything to see).

I don't know what to expect or hope for. Best case is that they will really look all through the semen and find a handful of sperm. Please, oh please find something. Anything that can give us a biological child. Please, pretty please.

I probably won't be home and able to update until 7pm my time (pacific), but I will as soon as I can!

Think spermie thoughts for us!

And, thank you for all of your thoughts and support. I've never felt less alone in the world.

Comments

  1. I'll probably be in bed when you get in, but I'm really pulling for you! Wishing you lots and lots of sperm that was just hiding before!!!!!

    P.S. My word verification is "juggly" so maybe your husband just needs to juggle the guys around a little...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Emmy! I hope you guys get some good news and new hope :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending positive (spermie) thoughts your way, Emmy! You will be on my mind all day today. Can't wait to hear the update, hoping beyond hope that they find some swimmers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking about lots of sperm riggghhhhttttt NOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for GREAT results for you guys! Good luck! Let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sperm to to the highest power! I hope you have great news.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope the appointment went well! If it wasn't what you hoped for, just remember that there are lots of steps in this journey, and you will be OK.

    Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies