mess

I've been doing pretty badly since yesterday. That lady I mentioned in my previous post, really picked the scab off of my wounds. I was up for a little over four hours after that post, putting me to bed as it was getting light outside. Even though I'm not working full time right now, I still had things to do so I had to get going fairly early. So, now I feel like a zombie and I am debating whether or not to take a nap. I am worried that I won't be able to sleep tonight. Although, I do have a few amb.ien left from an old prescription, which I forgot about last night.

I have another prescription medication for my anxiety. It help and it helps me sleep. It also makes me generally more lethargic. I eat more when I am on it, which is a problem. I have been trying (although not well recently) to lose some weight, and all of it will come back if I take this med. Being fat makes give me anxiety, so it is sort of a double edged sword.

Before meeting that lady yesterday, the drug was out of my system, I was exercising, I had a lot of energy, and I was making good progress around the house for once. Today, I am a big mess of tears. I don't know if I should take it or not. Maybe I'll see how today and tonight goes.

Unrelated, I want B to have the varicocelectomy. I haven't told him that that is what I want yet, or even brought it up. We've had a lot of other things to talk about recently. I also need to talk to him about sky diving. I want to go in two weeks, assuming he's okay with it. I need to let the people know soon. It might be too late already.

I wish I had magical powers.

Comments

  1. Emmy, I'm sorry you are having such a hard time now. You have been through so much in the past several months that it is completely understandable for you to have anxiety and problems with sleeping and weight.

    I'm thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had powers to help you feel better. {{HUGS}}
    www.ttc-wildride.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies