fun

Well, the trip far exceeded my expectations. Everything was really fun and really nice. We spent time with old friends and made some new ones. The wedding was perfect, and I truly enjoyed seeing the happiness on my friends' faces.

Only one or two questions about when we're having kids, but I kept myself fairly intoxicated to make it known that I'm not pregnant to avoid some inquiries. It seemed to work.

I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow! I need a day to recover. There is a lot I have been thinking of to write about, but I can't remember it now. I need to start a list, I guess. It's been nice having fun and laughing again.

Comments

  1. LOL!!!I love your comment on staying intoxicated to stave of questions. Tee hee. When I gained a lot of weight (stress, off of topamax, stopped smoking) I noticed people wouldn't ask if I had a drink in my hand...they still don't!! It works for me!!
    I am glad that you did have fun though- those rays of sunshine are good to have.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies