it's official

Well, it is officially the holiday season-- I just saw a chia pet commercial! 

I went out tonight with another friend who is in town, and the flake showed up!  I did not even know she was planning to or invited.  She clearly used this other guy to get a ride.  I felt bad for him, but she somehow gets people to do exactly what she wants them to.

It was fun to hang out, even if I just sat listening to one person babble the whole time.  I felt very old though, even though these people are the same age as me.  Probably because they are not married or seriously dating. 

It's really interesting how time changes some things in some people.  It's been interesting to see, over the past month or so, how my middle and high school friends have grown.  Some have changed similarly to me, and we picked up conversation like we got off the phone yesterday, and others seem like aliens to me. 

I'm blasting back to the past Friday and Saturday nights too.  An interesting weekend this will be!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies