parents

Man, parents can really be a pain in the butt!  I've never had to defend the behavior grades like I've had to do this year.  This is really nuts!  I wish that I artificially inflated their behavior grades so that I could avoid this.  It's 1st grade for crap's sake.  These parents can't deal with the fact that their kids aren't perfect!  It drives me crazy!  Please don' do that.  Don't be that crazy parent.  I guess the good news is that I am 1/3 done with conferences, in one day.  The rest are spread over the week, with most Tomorrow and Thursday.  I have a before school one tomorrow, and I hate that!  I have been so bad about getting there early, and I have to make sure I do tomorrow. 

Ok, enough work vent.  I want to talk to B about the donor sperm, and I know he wants to talk to me, but it never works.  We need to figure this out.  Frustrating! 

Comments

  1. My mother the teacher always says that she loves the children, it's the parents she wishes she could get rid of!

    I hope you figure out a way to talk to B about using a donor. I think I just blurted it out to my husband as fast as I could. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I know all about crazy parents! I hope the rest of your conferences aren't as crazy. And good luck w/ the donor sperm talk. I really hope you all can come to a decision and feel comfortable about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you about telling others: Don't be that crazy parent! My crazy parent is trying to ruin my life right now. Conferences are so stressful, and you will be done before you know it. Then you get a nice break. Ahhhhh.....

    I nominated you for a blog award, so come over to my blog to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies