potential

This weekend has some great potential. Off to San Francisco in a few minutes for a wedding. Tonight we are going to be visiting some of my friends, including one of my good friends from high school, who I just got back in touch with after 8 years or so. We're also going to see my best friend from college, who I love. She has such a good spirit.

Tomorrow is a wedding! Two of my good friends from college are getting married to each other! I knew them separately and perhaps even brought the two of them together, because the groom started hanging out with us more when he wanted to date me! That was 9 years ago! We went on a few dates, but didn't have chemistry. We became good friends and he'd still come to some of our parties, where he met his future bride- the roommate of another friend. I think I'll have fun!

Comments

  1. have fun. I'm going to a wedding tommorow as well, but we're going to photograph it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend, sounds like lots of fun! I love sanfran, what a neat place to get married.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies