graduated!

I've now officially graduated from the RE!  I have an appointment at the end of next week with a regular ob/gyn from here on out.

I also have to make an appointment with a genetic person, who I guess is the one who does the NT scan or whatever.

The heart rate was 144 bpm, which seems low to me, but the dr. wasn't concerned.  The CRL is 26.4mm, which their machine says is 9w5d, but it didn't look like he clicked all the way down to the bottom of the butt.  It is definitely looking more like a baby now!  We even saw it move/twitch a little bit.  The doctor thinks everything looks great.  

Here are the pics from today.

See what I mean about there being another mm or two below the bottom +?

and the glorious heartbeat!

Nausea and tiredness are definitely in full force.  I entered vomitville yesterday and today is not looking so great.  Fortunately, I don't have anything going on today, so I can just relax and get some sleep.

I always thought I would want to wait forever to tell people about my pregnancy, but now I want to tell people.  Well, some people.  I need to keep it off of facebook and away from work for a few more weeks.

Comments

  1. Great news! Sorry to hear you are so sick. Doesn't sound fun but I'm sure it's worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! Hope you start to feel a bit better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful baybeeeeeee!!! So glad you've officially graduated! And I think you can stop tagging your posts with a question mark after the word 'pregnant' now! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so lovely to see!! I hope you start to feel better soon, at least you have a nice day to sleep and relax! Congrats on graduating:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your graduation Emmy! Baby looks pretty comfy in there--144 is a great heartbeat, not slow at all. Hope you can rest up today and start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! Such great news.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Hopefully the sickness doesn't last too long!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo-hoo for graduation!!! The heart rate sounds great...the old wives tale is that lower heart rates are boys and higher are girls. Guess we'll find out =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on graduating!! For me the sickies really kicked in around 9 weeks and started to get better around 14 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's great news :-) And yes it definitely looks like a baby now! Not long and you'll be out of the 1T and can start telling people. Who are you going to tell first?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you - those pictures are absolutely great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies