results

Pap, normal. Thyroid, normal. I guess I'm just fat. I think I have to join a gym. I've put on 40ish pounds in a little over two years. I wasn't thin in any way to begin with. I think that is my new goal-- 40 pounds. At least that is something I can control- sort of. I have clothes in my closet/under the bed in 5 different sizes. I'm in the highest now. I' love to get back to 2nd-3rd lowest (that is where most of my clothes are). It would just be convenient. Plus, hopefully an ego boost. I'd love any diet/exercise tips! I know I need to eat less and exercise more.

DH had blood taken, but still hasn't made an appointment to see the urologist. I know this won't happen, but I'd love to go to urologist appointment with DH. He is so clueless about so much of this stuff! He doesn't know what to ask/expect/think about. He doesn't want to talk about it or have me ask about it. He asks me what is wrong every day. I don't know what else to tell him. He knows what it is, but isn't quite grasping how I've been hit.

We've had minimal contact with the outside world this week. We both worked, but other than that, neither of us talked to family or friends. We really just took a lot of time for ourselves. That is one benefit of all of this-- we've had some good us time and really connected. I didn't even go to my work holiday party today. (yes, after the holidays) I just don't feel social.

Comments

  1. Hi there...just found you on the ICLW list. Sorry to hear about the recently diagnosed Azo. We have MFI, but do have enough sperm for ICSI, so we're lucky in that sense.

    Why can't you go to the uro with your hubby? I didn't even give him the choice. I had more questions than he did (not that the experience was a fun one)--but I don't know that my husband would have even known WHAT to ask. So if your husband doesn't have issues with you going...GO. They're used to having the partner go too...

    Good luck.

    My husband never even made the appointment. After two months I gave up and made it for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I am a teacher,and it is hard for me to get away, so I thought I would likely miss the appointment. Maybe I'll see if he can get a late appointment, or a first thing and I can take half a day. Or, maybe I'll just try to make it for then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Just getting caught up on your blog.

    Regarding the thyroid levels, you might want to take a look at the actual level they found for you. My OB/GYN through Kaiser proclaimed me normal at 5.0, but then my IVF clinic said it was too high and put me on low-level medicine to fix it.

    Apparently there is a lot of controversy over this:

    "In January 2003 the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists recommended that doctors "consider treatment for patients who test outside the boundaries of a narrower margin based on a target TSH level of 0.3 to 3.0."

    Just a thought that you might want to re-visit this! Google it and a lot of information is available.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies