Internet is not cooperating!

For two evenings in a row now, I have had internet difficulty! Blogs just don't want to load! Also, when I try to post a comment, it tells me the page can't load or doesn't exist. Then, I go to look at the blog and I have left 3-4 comments in my attempts! Plus, yesterday and this morning then blogs that have the pop up for word verification wouldn't work for me either! It's hard to be a good commenter when the internet won't cooperate!

So, if I left half a dozen comments on a post, I really didn't mean to. The internet kept telling me that it was broken or that your blog doesn't exist. And, if I didn't leave you a comment, there is a good chance I was trying to and eventually quit. I'll try again tomorrow!

Comments

  1. It is not just you! I promise! I have been having the same problem. I turned off my word verification, and just left it to where I have to approve the comments. There is some thing buggy with Blogger- as you know getting help from Google is HARD! They want you do just "ask a question" in a forum/message board area.UGH.

    Nothing is more frustrating than reading a blog, formulating your thoughts...typing them out, and then having issues posting! Argh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe ICLW broke blogger's commenting abilities!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it sounds like tons of people have been having this problem, i'm chalking it up to the incredible power of the ICLWers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies