Thanks

Thank you for your kind thoughts on my break down.  The job thing still looks pretty bad, although I think I'll be the 11th person hired back, not the 17th, so that is good.  I'm also working on getting other authorizations for my credential, so that there is more that I'll be "highly qualified" to teach.  One potentially good-ish thing that I did learn yesterday is that one of the insurance carriers I can pick through work, if I have a job, at least, may cover 50% of fertility treatments.  I still need to see the coverage booklet, and of course have a job.  But, that could help us a TON!  The only bad thing is that the rest of the coverage is not very good.  Maybe I could just use that HMO for a year and switch back to my PPO after that.  Lots to think about! 

Thanks again, I don't know what I'd do without you.

Comments

  1. Hang in there! I'm sorry to read about your job being on the line.
    As if TTC isn't hard enough.

    The company I worked for a few years ago closed down an entire division and I lost my job. After a few months, I found a position that is a much better fit. I know it's impossible to see it right now, but things can still work out better than you imagined.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog tonight. I really appreciate the support. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies