many faces

I am really starting to notice all of the many faces I wear each day and how they change depending on who I am around. My spring break has really been a nice break from having to shift my personality so much. I tutored one hour this week, and that was almost the only time I really had to pretend. I went out to lunch with my mom, MIL, aunt, and mom's friend, and that was one of the other times. The rest of the week, I've been able to be myself, and comfortable, and free to think what I want without others noticing. I've been alone, with B, or with my mom. Mostly alone. I've had some bouts of boredom, but I've quickly found something to do. Now, I'm about to go meet some friends, which I want to do. Then, my BIL will be here and spending the night and hanging out tomorrow. It is so exhausting to pretend for that long. At least B can easily distract BIL and he won't even notice that I'm here, but still.

I did have a productive day yesterday, and will tell you about that tomorrow for show and tell!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies