ok

I'm doing ok. A little bit better, since the burial on Wednesday. It comes and goes, as I know it will. I've experienced enough loss in my life to know. I'm terribly worried about my mom though. She called me today and said that she is a basket case. It sounds like she hasn't gotten out of bed the last few days. I don't know that I have the strength to comfort her. I dread going over there, but I know that she needs me. I just don't have much to give. I think I'm going over tomorrow afternoon. I'm sure it will be fine, but hard.

I'm still having a hard time catching up with my life and what I need to do. I just don't have the motivation to get off the couch if I don't have to work. I think I will resume tutoring again this week. It has been quite a few weeks, and I need the money. At least it will keep me busy. Now only if I could get the laundry done...

I really don't mean to keep coming here and typing sad things, it just happens. I hope I have some inspiration for something more soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies