resilient

What is one word that describes you?


Resilient. I think that is it. I've never been able to answer that question, but I think that now that is my answer. Not that I ever get asked anymore, but that is what my answer would be.

Main Entry: re·sil·ient
Function: adjective
: characterized or marked by resilience : as a : capable of withstanding shock without permanent deformation or rupture b : tending to recover from or adjust easily to misfortune or change

What do you think? Do you have a word?

Comments

  1. Resiliency is a great thing to have in spades.

    I think my word is persistent.
    a: continuing or inclined to persist in a course b: continuing to exist despite interference or treatment (a persistent cough) (has been in a persistent vegetative state for two years).

    Like those guys in action movies that get shot over and over and are somehow still alive in the end.

    Leslee
    babyattheend

    ReplyDelete
  2. hummm... that is hard one- I like yours too! :) I think you are very resilient!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies