away

Thank you for your kind comments on the last post. I'm doing better today. I still haven't figured out what I'm going to do with work (or anything, really). Hopefully, my weekend plans will keep me pretty distracted.

I'm going away for the weekend! I am going to Paso Robles to go wine tasting! Yes, again. Yes, I was just wine tasting two weeks ago, but hey, if I can't get pregnant, I'm going to get drunk. We are going with my best friend and her husband.

The only problem is that there are more wineries that I want to go to then we have time for! Also, the wineries in Paso are sort of divided into three regions, which makes it difficult. We have a van driving us around tomorrow, so hopefully we'll hit all of the wineries I want to go to in one of the regions, making it more possible to stop by the others on Sunday.

I'd like to go to:
Zin Alley
Doce Robles
EOS
J. Lohr
Opolo
Peachy Canyon
Summerwood (if we have time)
Cambria (on the way home in Santa Maria area)


I know there were others, but I can't think of them now. So much wine, so little time!

Have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. Ohhh, have you been to Zin Alley yet? You HAVE to go if you haven't been there yet - Frank is so awesome, and his wine is out of this world (his zin port is my favorite port out there - though Opolo also has a good one). He's often closed during parts of the day, though, so you might want to make sure he's open before you get there (haha, I'm sure you know all this already, YOU are the native after all! :).

    Have a great time!! Hope you make it to Opolo too! Clearly I'm a red zin fan... ;) You've been to Turley, right? Just stop me, I could go on for hours about Paso - I just love it there. You are so lucky that you live nearby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Sorry I haven't been commenting lately, but I have been reading along and thinking of you. I'm sorry you have hard choices ahead - it's not fair. I loved seeing the photos of your classroom - I'm so impressed! You must be such a fabulous teacher, whichever students you end up teaching will be lucky indeed!

    Have a wonderful time in Paso - that sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies