Christmas in August

I saw this on a friend's blog and it sounds like fun! I have been experimenting making a few things now, so I can't wait to see what I come up with!


The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me, especially for you. I don't profess to be a super crafty person, but I know my way around the web enough to find some awesome how-tos! I promise I'll make it worth your while!

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make but I hope you will.

2- What I create will be just for you.

3-They say I have a year to get it to you. But I promise it will NOT take that long (11 months maybe, but NOT twelve ;-)

4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It’s a surprise to both of us at this point.

The catch? You must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.

So the first five people who post, and are willing to pass it along,will get a handmade gift in the mail from me.

When you get it, make sure you post a pic on your blog!

ETA: I consider this open until I have five people, or until this post is a year old!

Comments

  1. ooo, ooo, ooo... Pick me, pick me!

    Ok, so craftiness gets me a little too excited, but I would love to see what you've been working on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow This sounds like fun is it still open??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies