boys

Boys and their bon.ers!

I can't believe it! This 12 year old who I am tutoring is getting a bon.er while we are working! He wears the tight skinny jeans, and the last two times he has unbuttoned the jeans, because I think they get uncomfortable.

I'm uncomfortable! His mom is a friend/coworker. I don't know how to address this! Maybe I'll write some word problems for next time about mom buying bras, or tampons, or grandma getting underwear, or something equally turnoff-ish.

Any ideas? What really turns off men(boys)?

Comments

  1. I would probably leave it alone and not talk to him or his mother about it. He may probably feel embarrassed and ashamed that he's getting that reaction with you and he's probably hoping you dont notice. Bringing attention to it may just shame him further which I know isn't your intentions at all, but it can be received by him that way. If he makes a pass at you or gets suggestive, THEN I would address it...but boys at that age probably dont have much control over it and are confused as well. Its gross and uncomfortable for you but it would be better for him if you just did your best to ignore it. Good luck! I've had this happen to me too with boys and its super uncomfortable but I dont want to shame them so I just ignore it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree-you should probably try not to bring attention to it. Even though it's one-on-one, maybe you could try a different seating/desk arrangement that makes it less obvious? He probably feels just as awkward already since he's at that stage where he may not be able to control it. Just try your best to ignore it and be glad he's not blatantly trying to,er, have himself a good time. If that becomes the case then I would do something about it or let his mother know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies