coffee

So, the flake asked if I could meet her for coffee.  It worked out well for me timing wise, so I agreed.  Once I got there, I realized that she had also invited 4 other people.  Great.  I ended up talking more to another person than to her.  It was okay.  We all got up to leave, and as I was walking away, I hear that they are all going out tonight.  How nice.  Thanks.  I see how it is.  I won't be going out of my way to see you anymore. 

I did get to spend some time with my mom earlier, which was fun.  Although, I think she was drinking behind my back, as she seemed to become more intoxicated even as I was there.  We played some rock band, which was fun.  I was pretty good on drums, and on vocals when I knew the songs.  My mom is great, and I think she enjoyed having me there. 

B is making a pant-load of noise upstairs right now, and I have no clue what's happening.  I hope everything is okay!  Off to bed and to check on the sounds. 

Comments

  1. Awww, geez! That sucks! The Flake has a lot of nerve. So sorry you had to go through that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that sounds frustrating. I've dealt with friends like that too. Sorry that you had to deal with that. She doesn't know what she's missing out on!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies