Thanksgiving

This past year has really taken a dump on me.  In my world, azoospermia, being laid off, and my brother dying were all quite traumatic.  For me, this was one of the worst years ever.  Despite how I've felt the past 11 months, I truly have much to be thankful for. 

I think I am most grateful for people.  Specifically, the people who make my life worth living.  Those who listen, cheer me up, smile, laugh, love, and care.  Thank you for being one of those people. 

I hope you have a safe and happy Thanksgiving. 

Comments

  1. I hope that you had a good Thanksgiving. And wishing you a much happier next Thanksgiving.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving (very late) to you sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies