ugh

I overate tonight.  We went out for B's birthday dinner, and I always eat to much at this restaurant, but it is so yummy, and I can't help it.  I did eat a little less than normal, but still too much!  I hope it doesn't set me back too much with the weight loss.  I've been stuck and plan to kick-up the elliptical.  I guess tomorrow is the perfect day to start, since I don't go to have to work. 

Also tomorrow, I'm gonna go meet the baby.  She's one of us.  Her last fresh cycle ended in miscarriage, and she had 2 of her 3 frozen transferred, and now a 9 pound baby.  She's been supportive of me, and will continue to be.  It's still going to hurt, but I hope that her baby will be sort of a sign of hope.  We shall see!  I'll let you know tomorrow! 

Comments

  1. I hope that everything goes well with seeing your friend's baby, and that it is a sign of hope for you. I am excited to hear about it!

    I think that it is fine to overeat once in a while! That is how I was able to lose a lot of weight. I overate once in a while to keep myself sane. Sanity and not feeling deprived is huge during weight loss. And you mentioned that you didn't eat as much as you normally would have. That is huge! (Meanwhile, I have gained 8 pounds back out of the 50 and am eating like a starving pig during every. single. meal lately, but whatever...)

    I love reading all of your posts this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your evening went well and that it was more a night of hope than longing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the visit went well. It can be so, so difficult to bear witness to someone else's baby joy...

    And I agree, the occasional overindulgence does a mind good! And besides, it was a special day! :)

    All my best to you...

    (Here from SQ's 11/11 post)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies