email update

Ok, I now know that BIL has checked the email account I sent it to, as he forwarded an email from that account today.  I still have not gotten a response, but at least I know he read it, or at least saw it.  I agree that he might want to talk to us in person tonight, although we won't have a ton of time before the other guys get there.  We won't bring it up this weekend. 

B has still not signed on to the donor thing 100%, but knows that we need to start the process in case it ends up being ok.  I really need him to be okay with it, and I think he will be... eventually. 

I'll be holed up in my bedroom this weekend, cleaning out my closet and trying to find clothes that fit!  I am now, officially, in the "healthy" weight range for my height!! 

Comments

  1. WTG on your weight loss goal!
    Best of luck with BIL. It's a very anxiety-ridden process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations of your weight! I usually have to try and find clothes that fit but for the other reason :(

    Good luck with your BIL.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies