SITM

I got these lovely socks from Michelle at All in God's Time, and I love them!  She also put some yummy chocolates in the envelope, which was much appreciated!  They do a great job of summing up how this community has made me feel this past year- not alone, and loved.  I honestly don't know how I would have made it through 2009 without you.  You tell me that you are here for me, you listen to me, and you offer your virtual hugs. 
2009 started out with the blow that B had a zero sperm count.  By the end of March, I had also been laid off and my 25 year old brother had died.  Needless to say, some of the worst months of my life.  You were there for me.  Even if you just told me that you were there, or that you agree that it sucks, it helped.  I found other blogs of people dealing with azoo, and while I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, I was glad to feel less alone in this. 

Coming up this year, I am facing another layoff (got confirmation of this yesterday), and hopefully have an IVF cycle coming up in June.  We are hoping to find some swimmers so we don't have to go donor, but I am not optomistic with how the odds have treated us. 

Thank you, all of you, for your support both in the past, and for what's to come.  I don't know that I'd be here without you.  You're the best! 

Thank you, Kym, for organizing SITM.  I'm glad I participated!


 

Comments

  1. What cute socks!!

    I am so sorry for all that you have been through. You are a very strong person. I wish you the best going forward and hope that your layoff news does not happen & your IVF is successful in June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. June? JUNE???? That is so close! Are you getting excited? It seems that time has passed so slowly, but I can't believe that June will be here before you know it.

    I am sorry that you had such a horrible year. It was horrific, but you have pulled through, and how you are going to embark on an exciting adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun socks, perfect for February! Good luck with your IVF in June. I'm hoping for the best.

    Best,
    Hua
    Director of Blogger Networks
    wellsphere.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you liked the socks. I wanted something with a Valentine theme! I hope you liked the chocolate too.

    I am so sorry to hear about the year you've had. You are one strong woman! That's admirable. Hang in there and know you are not alone!!
    xoxoxo
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies