bad blogger

I'm a bad blogger.  

But, there really isn't much going on, which I guess is a good thing.  I'm working on getting my IVF meds for free/discounted.  

It's spring break for me, which is really nice. I've been really productive already.  I've done lots of gardening, and figured out my taxes.  <This year is extra difficult with my brother dying.>

We hosted Easter brunch yesterday, which went really well.  All of my food came out great. 

I went into work today on my break to get ready for when the kids come back and got a lot done.  A few of us went in and we worked together/for each other which was really helpful. 

I'm freaking out more and more about the upcoming 'events' in June.  I'm terrified of failure, almost to the point of not wanting to try.  I know I'll hate myself if I don't try, but there really is something to the, "If you don't try, you can't fail" thoughts.  I also know that if I don't try, I can't succeed, so that keeps me going.  

Other than that, I'm still plugging along, hoping to be rehired before the school year is out.  Wondering what on earth I can do to make money if I don't.  

I have a wine tasting trip planned with a few of my friends for later this week.  I also planned a night away for B and me in May.  It's hard to spend the money, but at the same time I feel a bit like I need to live in the now and enjoy myself.  Everything I'm doing is still really reasonable, cost wise, and will be loads of fun.  I like having things to look forward to.  


Comments

  1. I am glad things are going good right now!!! It seems that spring has helped a lot of us girls feel better with being able to get outdoors and into some sunshine.
    Hoping your job (AND CYCLE!!!) come through for you!!1 {HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a great thing when not much is going on, and there isn't much to blog about. It is when I blog every day that I find myself having the most problems and the need to write about it. So, good for you for being okay right now!

    I hope that they offer you your job back soon. It is so hard to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emmy! Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, you brought tears to my eyes.

    Happy to hear things are going well, even if there isn't much going on. YAY for spring break! Have fun wine tasting!! And I hope they rehire you soon...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies