better

Things are going better with DH and me.  Thanks for all of your advice-- I appreciate it.  B had already talked to his doctor about lowering his med dose because he feels really tired a lot.  The Dr. suggested alternating between the higher and lower dose each day.  It seems to be working a bit better and making him feel/seem more normal.

We had a good talk about what we expect of each other.  What was interesting is that B was curious about something in me that I had assumed was prior/common knowledge about our relationship.  I sort of threw something back in his face, but in a "I already know not to expect this from you" sort of way.  I think that helped him make the connection to what he was feeling and what I am.

Things have been better.  I hope they continue on that way.  We've got a lot going on in the next month or two, and I just started the (hopefully) the last cycle I'll have for a year without taking some sort of meds.  After AF comes in May, I'll start my bcp and on to stims in June.

2 months from today I will start my stim injections.  I'm excited and terrified at the same time- still.  

Comments

  1. Good news. It's nice to hear that DH is feeling more like himself and that you guys are talking about it.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog. It took DH about 1 week to start feeling better. The first few days were very hard, he was in a terrible amount of pain and could only sleep for an hour or two at a time. He went back to work about 10 days after the surgery (he works in construction), he is now (2 weeks and 1 day) feeling much better but still sore.

    They did tell us we were taking a chance with freezing. But we needed to know up-front if he had any sperm at all, we didn't want to be surprised with donor sperm the day of the retrieval.

    His FSH level when tested for the first time at my RE was: 1.1 and his Test. level was 209. After being on Clo.mid for about 6 weeks FSH was 1.8 amd Test. 398. So the Clomid did indeed help. Right now, he is going to take the Clom.id for a month, recheck his levels and maybe go on the Armi.dex. We will see. Email me anytime! Hope everything works out great for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be starting stims in about 2 monts too! Yay, I have a buddy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies