suppressed

I'm suppressed! I had my u/s and blood work done today to make sure that all is quiet on the ovarian front. I got to see where the follicles will start growing and my lining is 6mm.

They were 45 minutes late taking me back, so I had to leave after they took the blood, but before I got my instructions/injection lessons. I will go back on Sunday to learn how to do the shots and find out my med doses.

My first box of meds arrived today- the gonal-f and cetrotide. The rest of it will come tomorrow. It's almost time for the gratuitous med picture!  


A week from today I'll go for my first follicle check!  Still going antagonist protocol and he's expecting/hoping for 12 or so eggs.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies