so much to do!

I've had so much to do these past few weeks!  Work is keeping me really busy!  I've been getting home so late and have had things to do after work.

There has also been some family drama that I've been dealing with.  Mostly MIL related.  She needs things to do in her life, and right now stirring up non-existent issues is what is filling that void.  It doesn't help that she gets so drunk that she treats people like shit, and explodes yelling at people for ridiculous things.  For example, last weekend, I was accused of, "Ripping apart the family and destroying BIL's life" because I made plans for my husband's birthday that fall on the same weekend as BIL's pregnant sort-of-ex GF's baby shower.  Now, I didn't know about this shower, nor have I been invited to it.  I wouldn't want to go anyway because I don't like her, plus she lives over 5 hours away from where I live.  And then there's the fact that I haven't been invited!

In other news, I'm feeling baby kicking lots!  Especially when I wear tighter pants or am leaning in a way that puts more pressure on my abdomen.  I really enjoyed the anatomy scan yesterday.  We had the same tech who did the NT scan, and I really like her.  Everything looks perfect with the baby and she's still a girl!  She seems stubborn already (taking after her mom and dad!) and is very active in there.  I can't wait for B to feel her from the outside.  He's gotten to putting his hands on my belly all the time, which I think is so cute.  I always wondered how he would be, especially since we had to go with DS that he was so against before.  He is really embracing this.

Here is a picture from yesterday's scan!

Comments

  1. WOOOW!!!! It's... it's a baby in there! So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful, Emmy! And I'm so glad that B is getting excited--I also wondered how he would be as things progressed but it sounds like he is already in love with his little girl! I'm so happy for you two.

    And screw MIL and her issues. You didn't even know about the shower, so obviously you didn't do it on purpose, she can get over herself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great picture! Happy she is moving more all the time and your DH is having a wonderful bonding time =)

    Hopefully your MIL lays off...no need for drama mama!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's you!

plugging along

off with the crazies